bill kaulitz greek street team....
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
bill kaulitz greek street team....

Photobucket

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

????

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

???? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: ????   ???? Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Κορίτσια δεν ξέρω από ποιο περιοδικό είναι αλλά είναι μεγάλη και μιλάνε όλα τα παιδάκια...
Enjoy!

1. What do you think of London? Have you done any sightseeing yet?
*everyone talks at the same time*
Tom: yeah, very nice! we’ve been here before, privately as well as with the band and Bill had a couple of recordings here and we did a bit of sightseeing already and I think it’s very pretty. Especially for boys it’s a really nice city and we like being here.
Georg: Every now and then, eh?
Tom: a bit dirty maybe but big cities- *trails off*
Georg: but you got that in Germany as well. Berlin ain’t very clean either.
Tom: Germany is dirty as well.
2. What are your favourite English bands?
*everyone groans*
Bill: uhhh, Oasis.
Tom: uhhh, right, that. who else?
Bill: There was someone else…
Georg: Beatles.
Tom: Coldplay.
Bill: Coldplay.
Tom: yeah, so, i think Coldplay are really, really good. we’ve seen them at the MTV Europe Music Awards two years ago in Lissabon and yeah. very hot band. my favorite.
Bill: *mumbles* i don’t knooow… *louder* i don’t know whether they’re from here but Placebo. I love Placebo, are they from here?
-they’re english, yeah-
Bill: ok.
Georg: yep, ok.
3. For the people who haven’t seen you live yet – what can we expect from your gig at the Carling Academy?
Tom: Ok, Tokio– okay, so we’ve been on a tour through Europe just now and we had a really nice time, so, we had our own production for the europe tour, we had our own stage which was very big and, well, the most you can, well, whatever happens on concerts is spontaneous. well, we don’t have an exact concept ready when we go on stage- the most stuff we do happens spondaneously. on this tour we got to play a couple of songs from the old album, I think it was five or six songs as well as the complete new album, errrrr…
Bill: anyway, our music is hand-made.
Tom: and fun. and loud! it’s always very loud on our concerts.
Bill: yep.
4. You’ve achieved a hell of a lot already… how will you celebrate your 18th birthday?
Bill: errrm, yeah, yeah *gets cut off*
Gustav: I did nothing special. Just had a barbecue with my parents. No big deal about it.
Georg: we didn’t, well, I sadly didn’t have a huge celebration either. I really should have one now, though, you know?
Bill: we got our 18th soon, we’re turning 18 on September 1st (NOTE: he actually says “December 1st” for whatever reason. The twins’ birthday is in September!
uhhh,
Bill: and it’s gonna be…
Tom: the biggest fucking party…
Bill: the biggest fucking party, we’re planning something really awesome- we don’t know what we’ll do yet but it’s gonna be really huge. I think turning 18 is something special and hence, we’re looking forward to it and I think the party’s gonna rock.
5. Tell me a bit about where you come from in Germany? I guess you’ve put your town on the map, as they say.
Tom: Magdeburg.
Bill: Magdeburg. Nobody really knows it and we’re actually living near Magdeburg in a tiny village.
Gustav: it’s underneath Berlin. About 100 km from Berlin.
Tom: little bit more than 100. 140.
6. Are you still just the ‘boys from down the road’?
Bill: well, I think the people close to us; well we’ve still all got our old friends and family of course. Our families are very close to us and I think it’s still pretty normal for them. I don’t think we’ve changed all that much, yeah? I mean, we’re still in contact with them and such and, well, yeah. Your circle of friends is decimating of course, there are of course a lot of people distancing themselves and there are a lot of people acting differently. Our whole life is changing.
Tom: but for example, there’s always been people who never liked us even back then when we played in small clubs. Err, and that hasn’t changed much, we never were “the boys from down the road” but always “those creeps” and I don’t think that hasn’t changed much.
7. What do you miss most about Germany when you’re away?
Tom: well, mostly… when we’re off on the road in foreign countries? errrm… well, mostly, no matter whether we’re in foreign countries or in Germany, we always miss, err, our own beds. You always sleep best in your own bed so that’s what we miss the most… and our pets and family and friends. That’s pretty much the things you miss the most but other than that I gotta say that when we got off for a little more time we’re usually aching to get back on the road because we’re very, yeah, very active, energized people when we’ve had some decent sleep and… yeah.
8. Does your ‘look’ get a reaction from the grandmas of the world?
Everyone: *nervous laughter*
Georg: well, our grandparents have been to concerts and they think it’s rather neat.
Bill: it’s pretty loud to them but they like it.
Georg: yeah, yeah, ‘today’s youth’… *laughter*
9. How do you handle all the dissing from people that don’t like the band?
Bill: I think that’s something that just goes along with fame. As soon as you’re successful, there will instantly be people who’ll be jealous and I think that’s pretty normal actually. Like Tom said, we used to have that even before we’ve been popular. Yeah, so.. I think music is something very emotional, so, you always display something, a lot, of yourself and your personality in it and of course everyone reacts differently to that. Erm… everyone takes that in differently and I think- we got that as well- everyone has those bands that they like and that they think is for shit and it’s just the same for us so this is actually pretty normal to us and I think it’s a good thing to have critics. It’s important for a band to develop and learn and it’s always been something very normal for us that just went along.
10. Some fans mentioned fantasies and the Olsen twins… we’ll steer clear of that type of talk. But has a fan ever really shocked/scared you?
Bill: uh, there’s been…
Tom: nothing really shocking.

Georg: I was pretty surprised that one time at a concert when someone had this poster that said “let’s have coke on naked whores”. That was pretty weird somehow.
Tom: but other than that I gotta say we’re pretty, well, I mean, we’re not really all that easy to shock. I think we…
Bill: we can take a lot!
Tom: concerning that, we can take a lot.
11. Tom - how do you get your trousers to stay up?
Tom: okay, so.. (lifts his shirt and shows his belt) with a belt, just like that! I just got a belt like everybody else but there’s this special way of running, you gotta…
Georg: walk like a duck!

Tom: …a bit with the legs apart but I’d have walk with the legs apart anyway even if I wore tight pants because there’s a lot hanging in my middle…
Bill: *makes patent ‘omg, not again!!’ noise that he always has when Tom is talking about his equipment…
12. Gustav, are you naturally a strong, silent person or is this just the musical kind of persona?
Gustav: No, no. well, I’m really a rather reserved person yeah. Yeah, you could say that. It’s not just because of that… *trails off* that’s just the way I am.
13. What do you like most and dislike most about your job?
Bill: Errrm, I think the thing we love and why we even do all that is because we can play live, well, standing on stage like on the big tour just now. To be able to perform in front of a lot of people and play in huge halls is our favourite thing. What naturally goes along with it that’s not so awesome is hardly having any private life at all. Well, being in public all the time and especially growing up in public like we did. You know, we started at 15 and we’re almost 18, the whole lot of us and the thing is that we’re growing up in public with everyone being able to watch us do it. Everyone can see us changing constantly and that’s pretty strenuous sometimes but that’s something that goes along with it, being watched constantly and the private life suffers a bit because of it.
Tom: yeah.
13. Apparently you dropped out of a helicopter in your new video. Was it good? Would you do it again?
Tom: Yeah, it was lots of fun and it was only like 120 metres or something, you know? *laughs* It was alright, I mean you gotta say I totally, you know, I did a twist and turn mid-flight and dove into the water head first and it was alright, I mean it was-
Georg: I sprained my left toe a little bit…
Tom: but we’d do it again!
Bill: yeah, but the video itself, the video, that was one really hot shoot. We could fly over Kapstadt in that helicopter and it was really nice, I mean, we really saw a whole lot of the city and, like, it was open left and right! That helicopter was open on both sides and we could hang our feet out of it. It was really, really strange. One was a little bit scared but it was cool.
And your hair? Did it survive ok?
Bill: *laughs* yeah, the got blown into all directions, you know? I definitely had to struggle with those up there but also with the eyes. You get wind blown into the eyes all the time and you gotta squeeze them shut and it was totally bright outside and with that wind in the eyes… but it was ok.
14. Will you do any more covers, like Instant Karma?
Nope, well, that was… we never did cover-songs, we started really, really early to make music, well, Tom and I were 7 when we started making music and we never covered. We’ve always been doing our own stuff and writing our own songs straight from the beginning and that’s also what’s always been important to us. We never felt like covering and that thing with Instant Karma was just a recording- it was for Amnesty International, a good cause, and erm, I think if something like that comes up again for a good cause, then…
Tom: maybe then.
Bill: Maybe then but generally, we don’t do that.
15. Do you have any plans to go to Australia?
Bill: not yet.
Tom: not yet but maybe. I mean we got round a lot right now and maybe well come… pfffft, maybe it’s even on paper right now but I think we’ll be there someday. We want to go EVERYWHERE! We want to go to Tokyo and we want to have a look everywhere.
Bill: and play everywhere, too!
Georg: but we’ve heard we even got a couple of fans there (in Australia)… we found one site on the internet and… *trails off*
16. For next time I go to Germany… if I want to go up to a guy/or girl and make a pass at them, what should I say?
Everyone: *laughs*
Gustav: Dance on the table naked!
Tom: “Do you want to feed my pony?”
17. I got a lot of questions from fans about the type of toothpaste you use. I don’t know why! Can you enlighten me?
Bill: What? *laughs*
Maybe we got such nice pearly whites? No, seriously, I don’t even know, I always use a different brand. We’re on the road a lot and I always get it from, I usually tell someone “I need toothpaste” and they just give me anything and very often I just use whatever is at the hotel.
Tom: One certainly shouldn’t use the one that Georg is using because it obviously doesn’t help against bad breath! You can smell Georg all the way to Australia!
Georg: That’s something!
Tom: That’s definitely something but n that…just regular toothpaste, really
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
iwanna

iwanna

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 278
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 23/07/2008
Τόπος : Athens/N. Irakleio

???? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ????   ???? Icon_minitimeΠαρ Οκτ 31, 2008 12:47 pm

axaxaxa...polu asteia interview!! bravo
Ma kala...ti erwthseis kanoun k autoi? ti odontokrema xrhsimopoioun..?eleos
Oso gia ta bands stn arxh...+fwnw apoluta me tn Bill...akrivws ta idia gousta exoume..
xairomai!!! lol!
Thanx Katerina m!!
http://iwanna-koukoucity.hi5.com
danaikaulitz

danaikaulitz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 655
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 02/04/2008
Τόπος : tokio hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!

???? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ????   ???? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Νοε 01, 2008 6:34 am

teleia interview!!!nai iwanna m k egw etsi....
Maria
Admin
Maria

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 451
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 25/07/2008
Τόπος : Ρόδος

???? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ????   ???? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Νοε 01, 2008 9:22 am

ΧΑΧΑ!!!Όντως είναι πολύ αστεία..Την είχα διαβάσει πολύ καιρό πριν αλλά δεν την είχα αποθηκεύσει...

Καλά ο Tom μια φορά να μην πει κάτι σαν αυτά που λέει....u know...δεν μπορεί...XAXAXAXA.... lol! lol! lol! lol!
iwanna

iwanna

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 278
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 23/07/2008
Τόπος : Athens/N. Irakleio

???? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ????   ???? Icon_minitimeΠαρ Νοε 14, 2008 11:52 am

nai +fwnw..to psonio..alla wraio psonio dn +fwneite??
Auta tou lene kai ta pairnei panw tou!!! lol!
http://iwanna-koukoucity.hi5.com
danaikaulitz

danaikaulitz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 655
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 02/04/2008
Τόπος : tokio hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!

???? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ????   ???? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Νοε 15, 2008 2:04 pm

nai teleio pswnio!!!
Maria
Admin
Maria

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 451
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 25/07/2008
Τόπος : Ρόδος

???? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ????   ???? Icon_minitimeΚυρ Νοε 16, 2008 3:17 am

lol!
+μφωνώ!!!

????
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
bill kaulitz greek street team.... :: BILL KAULITZ :: Interviews-
Μετάβαση σε: