bill kaulitz greek street team....
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
bill kaulitz greek street team....

Photobucket

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

tokio hotel interview

Πήγαινε κάτω 
2 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Maria
Admin
Maria

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 451
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 25/07/2008
Τόπος : Ρόδος

tokio hotel interview Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: tokio hotel interview   tokio hotel interview Icon_minitimeΔευ Οκτ 06, 2008 6:23 am

Question by Bensu S.
What type of girls do you guys look for and do you guys think personality is more important than looks or is it the other way around? Also what type of personality and looks do you want to find in a girl?

Bill: The most important thing is a girl's personality. I intuitively look at a girl's hands when I meet her for the first time. But, even the most beautiful hands don't help if our personalities don't go together…there has to be a chemistry that makes it work.
Speaking of personality; she has to be honest, funny and most importantly faithful. I can't picture having a relationship with a girl that doesn't have these qualities…especially faithfulness!

Tom: It totally depends on what I have in mind for the girl. Are we talking about a long term relationship or just a one-night-stand? In general I don't want to restrict myself to a certain personality type…doing so could lead to missed opportunities ;-)

Question by Chriasiana A.
If you could choose to star in any movie role, what would it be?

Tom: I really want to be Brad Pitt in "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" because I could have a relationship with Angelina Jolie and have the best sex ever....well, to be precise, she would have the best sex ever.

Bill: I think Georg wants to star in "Lord of the Rings" since his nick name is "Hobbit". He would blend in with the other hobbits and not attract so much attention to himself.

Question by Maria B.
Does it make you happy to see so many fans support the band in front of your hotels, etc... ????

Bill: Absolutely! For instance on our final Europe Tour concert in Essen, Germany, our fans cried because they were so happy to see us. They had posters saying: "Great to have you back" or "We missed you so much". It really touches me and it's an incredible feeling to be welcomed like that!

Tom: Our fans are not just waiting for us at the hotel or at our concerts. They are present all the time…no matter where we go. As a band this is the best feeling ever!

Question by Cheyenne
What is the best Christmas present you received?

Tom: The best present? I guess - this is probably true for all of us - we gave the best present to ourselves by spending our vacation time with our family and we really enjoyed ourselves…it feels like we haven't spent enough time with them over the last year!

Georg: Yes, that vacation was definitely it! We looked forward to that time and spent the holiday on some beaches with our families to relax.

Bill: We needed the time off and it was the only vacation time we had in 2007. Now we can start again with renewed energy since we're currently occupied with the planning and rehearsing for our upcoming concerts.

Question by CB L.
For all my 4 TH guys, this may be a strange question but it is very fun and interesting. So, if your perfect girl could be any fruit, which fruit would she be? Say the first thing that pops into your head!

Tom: Only one fruit? Sorry, can't limit my dream girl to only one :-) I can tell you what fruits would be involved. Two beautiful honey melons and an apple which stands for a well formed ass. I think those are the most important ones that should be involved.

Georg: She certainly should NOT look like a watermelon.

Gustav: I agree with Georg!

Bill: I love pineapple, grapes and water melons - so some kind of fruit mix would be great!

Question by Cindy R.
What happened to Jumbi, your toy airplane? Do you still have it? If so, where is it now?

Bill: Oh yeah, I still have Jumbi. I guess you guys know him from the scene that was included on our "Zimmer 483 - LIVE in Europe" DVD. I learned my lesson from that. For the upcoming Europe Tour in March, we'll definitely bring more than just the one Jumbi along with us - just to be on the safe side. I mean our rescue mission next time might not be as successful as the one you saw. You never know, so we'll get some more planes and Jumbi will have some brothers and sisters
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
iwanna

iwanna

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 278
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 23/07/2008
Τόπος : Athens/N. Irakleio

tokio hotel interview Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: tokio hotel interview   tokio hotel interview Icon_minitimeΤρι Οκτ 21, 2008 1:53 am

O Tom kai oi prostuxes tou!! ELEOS.. olo to sex exei sto mualo tou autos o an8rwpos? AMAN!!
Dn paizetai to atomo...gt na mn einai san tn Bill re gamwto m? alla 3exasa..o Bill einai monadikos!!
Thnx polu Maraki m!!! HTAN TELEIA Very Happy
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://iwanna-koukoucity.hi5.com

tokio hotel interview
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» New Interview-Tokio Hotel!!
» TOKIO HOTEL-interview!!
» Tokio Hotel Fans Interview
» Tokio Hotel Viva Interview
» tokio hotel special interview

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
bill kaulitz greek street team.... :: BILL KAULITZ :: Interviews-
Μετάβαση σε: